Tuesday, June 16, 2009

5,000 Miles and 2000 Pictures











Random pictures. Top left is along the Rhine River, Top right is Jim in Co-Chem, bottom left is the tractor ride to the mill(notice the ravine to the right of the wheel) and bottom right is from the Jensch farm near Dresden. That's the view from their property.
Yesterday was a very quiet day. It rained the whole time, so I did the laundry, read my book(surprise, surprise)and Jim did Sudoko. We went to the local pub for dinner. Had homemade pea soup---best I've ever had. Today, we're taking a slow ride down the Mosel River. Stopping wherever feels right. Chilly today.
I had to buy more memory cards for the camera. We've taken at least 2,000 so far. Jen said she'd help me put them on a DVD. I've tried to label them as we go along. Putting the miles on the car, too. Our spirits are better---rest is just what we needed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Capanna Hotel

Capanna Hotel
Where I work