Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Day At Como
















We left our retreat at 8:15 this morning, drove down to the cable car level, and then took the cable car down the mountain to Como. At 10:00 we boarded the boat for the 2 hour ride to Bellagio. Wonderful scenery. We saw lots of stately villas with amazing gardens. We had a packed lunch(peanut butter and nutella on crackers--yum, yum. Tasted just like Reese Peanut Butter Cups). We walked around and looked in a few of the shops. Jim wasn't feeling so hot, so we jumped back on the boat and came back to the hotel. I've been typing emails and Jim took a nap. Kind of a slow day. I'm having Jen help me with the picture situation, so bare with me a few more posts.
The first picture is from the shoreline of the lake, the second pic is the view from our hotel room window, the third is of one of the villas along the shoreline, the 4th shows the white posts Jim referred to in our previous post (not much of a guard rail), the 5th is of us taken on the boat. Sorry about the order--I'll get it right one of these days. Tomorrow---Milan by train.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Capanna Hotel

Capanna Hotel
Where I work