Sunday, July 19, 2009

Over 3,000 pictures, 12,000 Kilometers on the car, and Two Very Tired Stuenkels

I tried posting pictures, again, from Saturday and today---blogger just won't do it!!! Maybe tomorrow when we don't have a whole lot to do, I'll try pics again. Today, we drove into Paris and parked under the Louvre. Fifi did a great job again. We spent about 3 hours wandering the museum. Mostly, looking for the Mona Lisa. What an amazing place! So much antiquity in one spot. Had a sandwich and then thought we'd walk to Notre Dame Cathedral. Got part way and decided we both were beat. Picked up the car and drove past Notre Dame---I took pictures outside the window. Not very touristy of us, huh? We came back to the hotel and crashed for two hours. Our touring days are over. Hard to believe. I'll try pics tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi you lovely people!! We sure miss you and can't wait to see you again. Hurry back! Renee

    ReplyDelete

Capanna Hotel

Capanna Hotel
Where I work