Tuesday, May 5, 2009

things so far

h i this is jim-----my two cents----my highlites so far-----the first is getting lost in parris---if it wasn't for fifi ( garmin) we would still be in a roundabout headed for the center of parris---don't ever drive in europe without a garmin----the best thing to do is to go up some back road and get lost---and then let fifi get you back on the road----we have been on a lot of back roads and fifi always takes us to the next town-----to the town center---some roads have been 2 mm wider than the car
second-------the MONSERRAT MONESTARY-----spirtaully renewed---high in the mountians and walking where thousands have gone before me---looking at St Micheals Cross---high in the mountians and walking to the cross (2000M) --Humbling---yet---lifting---praise God
Third----Putting our feet in the mediterranne sea--(cold) and helping a french family push their car out of the sand along the beach---learning to stay on the hard sand back from the beach---which i didn't know back when the Mc Clives , Wyses and us were zipping on the beach in north carolina.
Forth---How small cars and hotel rooms are when you are traveling together 24/7
Fifth---how quickley you can get behind on the schedule and BUDGET!!!!---but mostly my fault---too many chateaus in France---love to all--Jim

1 comment:

  1. Thanks dad for posting your comments...love to hear your side of things as well! Sorry I missed you yesterday on Skype...if you are around on thursday, maybe I can reach you at my lunch... love,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Capanna Hotel

Capanna Hotel
Where I work