Friday, July 31, 2009







These are pictures that I promised from Paris. I've not had internet connection for the last week and a half--definitely had withdrawl. I'm, now, sitting on my screen porch in Michigan using someone's connection---Monday we will be hooked up with internet and cable tv. We spent 5 days in Lake Wales after arriving in Tampa and seeing John for a night. It was great seeing our good friends from church at group on Monday evening--we sure missed that on our trip. We left Florida on Tuesday morning at 6:00 AM. Stopped in Corbin, KY for the night and were on the road at 6:30 on Wednesday. It is so good to be home. Jen and the kids came for dinner last night. Wonderful being with them again--they all have changed so much. Jim has not relaxed yet. He worked on the sprinkling system yesterday and today---it seems to be fixed, now. Tomorrow is the family reunion at Ken and Linda' s house. Maybe Sunday we will relax after church!!!
I guess this means the end of our European Adventure---but, who knows? Maybe another will pop-up in the future???????

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it home safely. I've enjoyed your adventures. We're at the lake until Labor day, having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my SXM blog, I found this one through your profile. These pictures are just gorgeous and the trip looks like it was wonderful. Were you able to get through all the photos? It is so easy to snap them but going through them later can take lots of time!

    ReplyDelete

Capanna Hotel

Capanna Hotel
Where I work